I have to say this, so far, this is one of the most creative dish I’ve made. Who would have thought of baking their bread and dip in one pan?
It’s like my cooking endeavor has becoming more of a challenge to myself than a past time. I like where it’s going…
You will smell the aroma of bread and the savory taste of Purefoods Sexy Chix all over the house. The famous Filipino expression, Amoy pa lang busog ka na, perfectly best describes this dish.
Find time to make this dish, I took a detailed photos and description below.
Happy cooking, everyone!
- pre-made dough
- 2 cans of Sexy Chix Adobo Chunks
- 1/2 cup Magnolia Cheezee
- 3 cheese slices
1. Prepare your dough.
2. Cut the dough in small pieces.
3. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls.
4. Line the edge of the skillet with the dough, cover it with cling wrap and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
5. Put the Sexy Chix adobo Chunks and Magnolia Cheezee in a bowl and mix. (You can put aside some of the sauce of Sexy Chix Adobo so the sauce won’t be runny.)
6. In the inside of the skillet, surrounded by the dough balls, put the dip mixture to fill the center.
7. Brush the dough with oil.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and dough is beginning to brown.
9. Serve and enjoy!
In this dish, I used Purefood’s Sexy Chix Adobo Chunks. I like how it smells and tastes like our home cooked adobo, masarap na, masustansya at kayang-kaya pa!
Thank you for reading ladies.
Check out my video recipe too!
Click here to read more...