This is very yummmmy.
It involves 3 variety of mushrooms and the secret recipe is MILK!
Did I just say the secret recipe?
It’s okay I guess. I wouldn’t mind sharing secret with you ladies. Please feel free to recreate this creamy mushroom and garlic pasta sauce in the comfort of your own kitchen.
It’s really, really delish. My kids got 2 servings each and there’s barely left for me and my husband to eat, hehe. It’s that delicious and kid friendly too!
So if you are bored of your once-a-month carbonara pasta, this is a must try!
Check the recipe below.
Happy Wednesday ladies!
Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Sauce Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb. Al Dente pasta
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Jolly Mushroom (sliced)
- 1 cup baby portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbsp shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup garlic (minced)
- 2 beef bouillon
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups Jolly Cow Fresh Milk
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. (olive oil not necessary any kind of oil will do)
3. Add mushrooms and garlic in oil and saute until mushrooms have reduced in size.
4. Add 1/2 cup of the milk and all purpose cream. It will thicken fairly quickly; that’s okay. Add the remainder of the milk and beef bouillon and stir to incorporate all ingredients. Bring to a simmer and cook until it thickened.
5. Remove sauce from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Click here to read more...