Seriously — another baked mac and cheese recipe?
Yes, why not! But this time I threw in 4 special cheese to make it more special and oh-so-very-yummy!
This recipe has mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan and everyone’s favorite Cheese Whiz!
I baked this dish using Lock&Lock’s Borosilicate Glass Ovenware. Unlike my other glass ovenware this has a convenient carrying handles and it’s not heavy unlike other glass ovenware. I like its stylish shape, I can directly serve it from the oven to the table.
And it comes in 2 sizes: 700ml and 2L.
- 250 g pasta you can use any pasta you like (in this recipe I used fusili pasta it's long, thick, corkscrew shaped pasta)
- 1/4 cup pasta water (use the water you used to boil the pasta in)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheeze Whiz
- 1. Cook the pasta, following the instructions indicated in the packaging.
- 2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat. Put the butter. Add in the cream, whisk until it becomes smooth. Add the 4 cheese. Add the water. The mixture must thicken. Add pepper into the pan. Remove the pan from the stove. Add the pasta.
- 3. Lightly grease your baking dish and place the pasta mixture in. Add mozzarella and cheddar cheese if you like on top of the pasta.
- 4. Bake the pasta mixture at 400 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pasta mixture becomes bubbly. Take the dish off from the oven. Set it aside and allow it to stand for about 10
- 5. Serve and enjoy!
To know more about Lock and Lock products visit their Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/LocknLockPhilippines
Thank you for reading ladies!