I personally prepare my children’s baon at school. I usually find it frustrating when every week I find myself recycling last week’s baon list. I know some moms who feel the same way I’m feeling too, so I’m confident that I’m not alone in this one. 😛
How can you be proud of hotdog, spam, and chicken nuggets in your baon list that almost every week is present in your children’s lunch boxes? So I thought of becoming creative for once! (Well, I always thought I’m creative but looking on how I spend my creativity my conclusion is “blah”. My creativity was not focused on important, long term goal… it’s centered on anything that comes up now and today. Although I’m proud of holding up on something like my day job, blogging, food photography, and Facebook. 🙂 )
I found a neat trick on how to make sure that the breading stays “fresh”. Have you experienced turning the breading into super brown when deep frying, but the inside remains uncooked specially in chicken? (Boiling the chicken for a few minutes will do the trick!) Go scroll down and check out my recipe.
Continue scrolling down…
Try this recipe one of these days ladies!
Let’s all enjoy the looooooong weekend!
Cheese- Stuffed Chicken Fillet
250g chicken fillet
Eden cheese (cut in strips)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup bread crumbs
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup cooking oil
1. Place the chicken fillet in boiling water for 5 minutes. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
2. Osterize the chicken until well blended.
3. Whisk the egg and combine with the chicken.
4. Form a ball and squeezed in the cheese.
5. Roll the chicken until it cover the cheese. Dip it in flour then soak in whisked egg and cover it with bread crumbs.
6. Deep fry it for 45 seconds top 1 minute.
Serve and enjoy!