Are your children wishing to have something else besides the usual rice meal for lunch at school? Sometimes we find ourselves pretty stuck up with the conventional rice and ulam specially for packing lunch for our children. This week baon idea features: Classic Spaghetti with King Sue Ham. This baon idea is kid-friendly, very yummy, it’s nutritious and it looks cute to delight every kids’ appetite for lunch.
It’s your classic spaghetti recipe with King Sue sweet ham topped with different cuts of mozzarella cheese. I’m sure your kids will love this beautiful and delicious spaghetti baon.
- 1 tsp garlic - finely chopped
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 250 grams Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup King Sue Sweet Ham - cut in small squares
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 pouch
- (500 g) Hunts Pinoy Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- (250 g) Spaghetti (cooked as per directions)
- 1. Saute beef and garlic in oil for 5 minutes or until beef is cooked.
- 2. Add ham.
- 3. Add spaghetti sauce. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 4. Add basil. Set aside.
- 5. Add Spaghetti sauce mixture in the cooked pasta. Stir until well blended. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 6. Enjoy.
Thank you to my generous sponsors, Lock and Lock container, and King Sue sweet ham.
Check out Lock and Lock’s Facebook page here:https://www.facebook.com/LocknLockPhilippines
Check out King Sue’s Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/KingSueHam
P.S. If you like this, please share it with the people you know that needs baon inspiration too. I’m counting on ya!