The first Iranian Bakeshop in the Philippines opened last year in Quezon City. Their best seller, topping Filipino tastes buds, is the baklava.
Baklava is a traditional Iranian dessert, it’s made with phyllo pastry, almonds or pistachio, sugar and honey.
In case you are not familiar with phyllo pastry, like me, it is made from fine wheat flour mixed with water and oil.
Regardless of what ingredients it’s made of Baklava is certified original and delicious (believe me on this).
And the Iranian bakery I’m taking about is giving away 1 box of bakava for FREE!
Scroll down to see the contest rules.
Number of Winners: 1
Prize: 1 Box of Baklava
Here’s how to win:
1. Like Lotus Persian Sweets @lotuspersiansweets on Facebook.
2. Like and follow JoyBites @joybites on Facebook and @joybitesme on Twitter.
3. Share this post on Facebook with @JoyBites. (You must be a fan of our page to be able to tag us.)
4. In the comment area here and in JoyBites Facebook fan page write the name of the owner and the name of the bakery. Clue: http://joybites.com/lotus-persian-sweets-bakery/
5. You must be living in the Philippines.
Winners will be announced on January 25, 2013.