How do you like your store-bought liempo?
If you ask me, I’m not a fan.
A friend asked me to try San Pedro BBQ Sauce at Iba Pa, I used it to marinate my pork belly for grilling and look what came up.
Tasty, juicy and tender liempo!
A few tips when marinating any meat!
1. Never marinate meat at room temperature. Marinate your meat in the fridge.
2. Never reuse uncooked marinade. If you are making a sauce, boil leftover marinade to kill bacteria.
Here’s my liempo recipe:
- 1. 3 lbs., liempo
- 2. San Pedro BBQ Sauce at Iba Pa
- 1. Marinate pork belly with San Pedro BBQ Sauce at Iba Pa
- 2. Makes sure that the pork belly is coated well. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours.
- 3. You can pan fry your liempo or place it in a convection oven for 20-15 minutes.
- 4. Serve and enjoy!
Get your bottle/s of San Pedro BBQ Sauce at Iba pa, visit their Facebook Page. 🙂