I cook 3x a day. No joke, my family is a fan of good and healthy food.
My children are used to eating freshly cooked rice, they love the feeling of warm meal going down their already fat belly. Sometimes I feel they are a bit demanding on what they put on their mouth.
Like everyone else, they want it tasty and sometimes very, very saucy. I’m just so glad I discovered some seasonings that will make my life easier. I have a box in our cupboard where I put all my seasonings, I labeled it “pampadali ng buhay”(ooops… what I’m trying to say is makes life easier). So whenever I get something out of my little magical box in the cupboard my eyes will sparkle… you know the term “tambog-tambog” in Filipino, that’s I exactly what I do. I “tambog-tambog” all the ingredients and tadaaa the “ulam” is ready!
I have an addition of seasonings I just tried it in my menudo recipe and it tastes excelente!
Here’s the recipe of my best tasting menudo.
400 g pork kasim, cut into cubes
1 tbsp oil
¼ cup red bell pepper strips
2 pouch (80g) Tomato Sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 small onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
100 g pork liver, cut into cubes
150 g potatoes and carrots cubes
1 pouch Ajinomoto Pork Savor
1. Saute the onion, garlic and pork in oil for 10 minutes.
2. Next, add half a cup of water and bell pepper.
3. Then cover and simmer over low heat until pork is tender.
4. Mix it up with soy sauce, sugar, and tomato sauce.
5. Add the Ajinomoto Pork Savor.
6. Finally, add the pork liver, potatoes and carrots.
7. Just simmer for 15 minutes, and your Menudo is ready.