We’ve had parfait for snack yesterday.
Well, it’s supposed to be dessert for dinner but my two school girls fell love at first sight when they saw it in the fridge and asked if they could have it for snack instead.
I said yes of course.
Their delight were unmistakable and that just made me happy and thankful that they are loving it with every spoonful.
This one is really easy to make, I’ll show you later, promise! 🙂
To make it fancy just pour it in a fancy glass you have at home. I used red wine glasses… these glasses have been collecting dust in the cupboard so I thought I could put it in good use since we only have red wine in special occasions like Christmas and New Year.
Accessorize-ing is the key! So leave some strawberries for garnish, if you some candy sprinkles you can use it too!
To make it more personal and endearing… I made name tags and tied it in the glass.
So as promised the recipe is just below.
Make one for your kids this weekend! I’m sure they will love it it too!
Enjoy your Friday Mommies!
My Strawberry Parfait Recipe
When I looked up the net for a Parfait recipe I got tons of different method and recipes but I’m sticking with the basics as long as it’s loaded with fruits, fats and sugar and it’s frozen we can call it Parfait! So here’s My Strawberry Parfait recipe, enjoy!
- 1 box 90g Ladys Choice Alsa Gulaman Strawberry Flavor, prepare per box instructions
- 10-12 pcs fresh strawberries (cut in half)
- 3 tbs of confectioner sugar
- 2-3 drops of red food coloring
- 1 Alaska Crema All Purpose Cream
- Prepare the gulaman according to the directions on the box.
- With your mixer on high speed, beat the cream until it thickens and you have stiff peaks, add the confectioner sugar and the food coloring.
- Pour the gulaman mixture into the glass, add 5-6 slices of strawberry, wait for 10-15 minutes until the gulaman mixture completely cool down.
- Top it with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.
- Repeat with the remaining glasses.
- Serve and Enjoy!